ISC’s assessment centre methodologies are often used by start-up companies, however established companies aiming to take their organisation to a new level will also benefit from this service. Our senior staff members possess significant experience in managing mass or bulk recruitment campaigns and assessment centres to screen large numbers of applicants simultaneously.
Bulk project success stories include:
- 130 process personnel for Australian Nickel Project.
- 40 plus personnel including supervisory and offshore Installation Managers (OIM’s) for Australian Oil & Gas project, this also included psychometric analysis particularly in relation to leadership.
- Greenfields mine site resourcing across all levels and disciplines for the Australian Lead Mine Project including consulting with management on structure and the strategy in relation to timing of resources.
- 45 plus technical and administrative staff for residential building company;
- Greenfields complete mine site resourcing for the Eastern Goldfields Project this included 100 personnel across all levels and organisational structure planning.
- 60 blue collar personnel for local port authority.
- Numerous medium sized resourcing projects utilising an assessment centre strategy (up to 20 people) for mining services company primarily operators and supervisory levels.