Strategic Executive Level Opportunity
Engineering for Success
Asset and Infrastructure Professionals
A sharp surge in demand for mining services is driving requirements for key management expertise in a number of our clients’ businesses. Expressions of interest are invited from experienced Asset Management professionals interested in career development and personal growth.
We are seeking specialised expertise in Asset and Infrastructure Management, individuals who understands the resources, mining and construction sector, specifically the mobile equipment space. Our clients’ deliver specialised services to their customers that demand the ongoing availability and reliability of plant and equipment.
Responsibilities of these roles will incorporate but not be limited to the following:
- The development and subsequent implementation and management of a strategic plan that ensures the correct plant, equipment and infrastructure is sourced, mobilised and maintained.
- Specialised leadership and direction is required for; equipment maintenance planning and development; operational readiness programmes and schedules for new and expanding projects; maintenance and reliability improvement initiatives; asset reliability modelling and calculations; maintenance planning and scheduling; strategic asset management; maintenance tactics, ancillary machinery and parts analysis and procedure development.
Our clients are committed to delivering excellence to their customers which in turn results in outcomes that help grow the business, we are looking for applicants with the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in Mining and Construction Asset Management – including site experience (maintenance and operations). You must understand what happens at ‘the coal face’.
- In depth knowledge of ERP, CMMS, DRMS (Downtime Reporting Management Systems), Reliability Engineering (RAM, Reliability Assessment, Statistics for Reliability).
- Extensive planning and / or production planning experience.
- Project Management experience (Engineering, Maintenance and / or Operations).
- Solid knowledge of root cause analysis and problem solving, mining and data analytics.
- Strategic planning, commercially savvy and sound budgeting and financial management skills.
- Facilitation, business development and customer engagement skills.
Suitable candidates will likely come from client and or contracting environments with Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, or Operational backgrounds and aligned supporting tertiary qualifications. Extensive experience driving change and implementing innovative Asset Management initiatives is considered non-negotiable.
Paramount to being successful in this role will be a track record of excellent communication, demonstrated leadership and logical thinking skills supported by a strong willingness to collaborate with others. It is likely that a significant team will require inspirational leadership to execute strategic initiatives across a multitude of diverse projects across a variety of sectors.
This opportunity represents a prospect to be a part of the executive leadership team ensuring the decision makers are fully briefed and confident that the business is appropriately resourced to deliver uninterrupted quality services to the customer.
To be considered for further please email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org further outlining your experience and skills to Colin Mewburn. Initial telephone enquiries can be made on 0411 075 423.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.