ISC Recruitment is delighted to have been selected as the preferred business to partner with an Indonesian company poised to commence mining at a new world class prospect in Indonesia. ISC has commenced a campaign to recruit a significant number of positions and will also provide assistance in the development of position descriptions.
This quarter we started sourcing talent for the project and are calling for expressions of interest from individuals experienced in working on greenfields mining projects in the Asia Pacific region. We are seeking talent that is highly motivated and experienced in developing and/or working in high performing teams.
This exciting world class project consists of a resource base totaling approximately 30 million ounces of gold, 19 billion pounds of copper and 73 million ounces of silver. The initial phase of development will consist of a 3mtpa oxide heap leach gold/silver operation followed by the proposed development of a large porphyry copper/gold resource.
Construction is anticipated to commence in the first half of 2014 and ISC has successfully sourced the General Manager Construction.
We have recently commenced the search for the following positions:
- Site Support Services Manager (Job Nob. 110097)
- OHS&E Advisor (Job No. 110099)
- Finance Advisor (Job No. 110100)
- Manager IT/IT Advisor (Job No. 110101)
- Camp & Maintenance Advisor (Job No. 110102)
Expressions of interest for future anticipated roles:
- Superintendent Technical Training
- Superintendent Training & Localisation
- Ore Leach Superintendent
- Materials Handling Superintendent
- Senior Surveyor
- EPCM Manager
- Mining Manager
- Manager Processing
- Superintendent Gold Plant
- Superintendent Metallurgy
- Superintendent Laboratory
- Manager Geology
- Exploration Manager
- Mine Geologist
- Geotechnical Superintendent
- Commercial Manager
- General Manager Operations